[Spridgets] Rivergate, clutch

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 15:06:58 MST 2009

I still have problems...

The master cylinder is a new rebuild from Sierra Specialty...and I bench bled it...everything appeared A-OK.

I just tried using the clutch with the slave cylinder rod adjusted to it longest length. At this point, it appears the clutch is fully disengaged from the flywheel.

I adjusted the rod on the slave cylinder all the way the opposite way - very short. And it appears the clutch is barely engaged. The wheels just spin. (the car is up on stands).

In both cases the clutch pedal, and clutch cylinder rod on the master cylinder travel about 1/2 their total travel before I feel resistance.

Any other suggestions? Help!