[Spridgets] Overseas shipping

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 29 06:52:25 MST 2009

Mike, a few years ago, I had a truck shipped from New Zealand to the U.S.
The whole truck was only $1600 and $200 of that was from the South Island to
the North Island and with a switch to a different ship there.  The numbers
you quote just for a bonnet seem pretty high.

I can look up the shipping agent for you, if you want.  Might be worth a
try.

Larry Daniels