[Spridgets] Overseas shipping

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:59:55 MST 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Mike Eldred <redscirocco at hotmail.com> wrote:
I would like to ship a Midget bonnet to someone in Australia.  UPS and
Fedex quote between $550 and $900 to ship it.  Is there a reasonable
way to do this (under $100 or so), or is overseas shipping just out of
the question for large items?

Andy Webster (fellow lister) bought an engine from me a while back and
had it shipped from New Jersey in a container as a partial load. Maybe
he will see your post and elaborate on the whole process and costs.
He's over there somewhere...
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye