[Spridgets] Castrol LMA - Dot 3 or Dot 4?

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 09:04:22 MDT 2009

Bugsy is running a little low on Brake and Clutch Fluid so I stopped at the
two close auto parts places this AM and cannot locate Castrol LMA. I do know
where I can find locally but not open today. Anyway Castrol WebSite says LMA
is fully compatible with Dot 3 or Dot 4. So which is it, Dot 3 or Dot 4. I
bought some Prestone Synthetic Dot 4. Before I top off fluids, I'm assuming I
can add to existing Casatrol LMA.

Just need to confirm not start the DOT 3, 4, 5 debate all over again. TIA.