[Spridgets] What Paint gun? WAS What kind of primer?

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:21:22 MDT 2009

Check out http://www.astrotools.com/, maybe *HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun
with Spray Gun Stand/1.7 Nozzle *
They make a pretty good product at not much more than HF.  Select a nozzle
size on what you are going to shoot.
Search the web for astro, or check out
http://autobodystore.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=LES

-g

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Andrew Payne <andrewpayne at intrex.net>wrote:

> So I have been convinced/shamed into buying an actual paint gun.  I will be
> using primers, and paint (likely Rustoleum).  I have an HF 8 gallon
> compressor good for about 4 cfm at 90psi.  I am taking a trip by HF
> tomorrow, (2 hours away) and will probably buy my gun there.  You see, I'm
> cheap AND broke.  Is anyone using an HF gun with good results? Can the list
> recommend a sprayer or at least a description of what I should use?
>
> Cheers,
> Drew

Their mythology starts with the false premise that these are irreplaceable
geniuses

Andrew Cuomo speaking about AIG executives