[Spridgets] Gauge issues now with rough running!

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 18:38:07 MDT 2009

So i connected a new ground wire from the tach retentioner? to the dashboard securing bracket between the frame that I sanded free of paint and the dash support on the screw. No change. the tach still bounces occasionally and the car sputters and then catches and is reflected in the tach. not always but not something I would take on a ride outside the neighborhood. he more concerning thing is the appearance on the tach that the car is racing to 5000rpms on occasion.
Since I am a newby at the wonders of lucas wiring any tip that i could try next?

Could it be the new points i put in 2 months ago are already going bad?

ryan