[Spridgets] Much accomplished last night

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 19:06:48 MDT 2009

Jim Johnson wrote:
> David,
>
> This will be a great experience for both you and Kyle.

My son used to help me with engine pulls and such, he still does but he
turned into a motor head himself and now has a fleet of dead VWs
in his yard. A chip off the old block ;)
But one of his on line friends just flew him to Miami to fix a VW, none
of you bums ever flew me anywhere unless it was my own dime.
Not that I am complaining, I am glad I can go when the opportunity arrives.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ