[Spridgets] Extend

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Apr 29 14:55:03 MDT 2009

FWIW & FYI, PPP...

<<Frankly, an 8 foot blueberry bush is a little daunting.>>

I HAVE done the tomato plants and actually had to go
get a 1" x 8" x 1" and cut into 1" x 8" STAKES for
them.  36" cages where 'out-grown' in 3-4 weeks!!!
'Maters averaged around 3" in size, where DELICIOUS,
and plants bore fruit for over 6 months.  Freeze FINELY
'ended' fruit gathering<G>!!!

4 plants and I was taking 1/2 sized grocery bags full to
tavern a minimum of once a week !!!  Actually had folks
come over JUST to see them<VBG>!!!

Well worth the cost!!

Me

PS:  And I am NOT a 'green-thumb' person<VBG>!!!