[Spridgets] Extend

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:17:48 MDT 2009

I have some friends in Tyler Texas, that have rows of blueberry bushes. They
are about 8 to 12 feet tall, and the berries are often the size of marbles.
Regular marbles, not those big glass marbles like they use to send to the
fiberglass factories.
I like them, as they offer shade while picking. But it doesn't help the
humidity any...

Brad

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Peter Caldwell <peter at nosimport.com>wrote:

> At 11:20 AM 4/29/2009, Kirk Hargreaves wrote:
>
>> I thought Extend was a pill I see advertised on TV?
>>
>> Kirk

> So, what's up with BIG, GIANT things?
>
> My emailbox is full of offerings. GIANT tomatoes, GIANT blueberries, GIANT
> p3n1se5  (whatever they are)
>
> Frankly, an 8 foot blueberry bush is a little daunting.

> You are subscribed as tequila.brad at gmail.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad