[Spridgets] BE hardtop & custom bonnet for sale

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:24:08 MDT 2009

Thanks Larry, so much going on I forgot to post!!

I have a couple ads on Craigslist right now, I have to raise funds to cover
expenses like getting a replacement bonnet painted and sending my kid on a
school band trip.

Hardtop:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/1125364354.html

Bonnet:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1126852179.html

Rick (gotta pay for this hobby somehow) Bastedo

PS: You can email or call me, the number listed is my cell.