[Spridgets] look at this and tell me why?

Mjsprite at aol.com Mjsprite at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 22:49:18 MDT 2009

Went to the drag strip last Saturday night and was admiring a beautiful
Anglia gasser with an engine about as big as the car.  Started talking to  the
owner and I asked, "Know what a Morris Minor is?" He said, "Yea, sure." I
told him I was restoring one. So I was looking closely at his engine and he
said, "That's a supercharged 540!" I said, "Just a 540?. Heck mines got a
948!"  It took a few seconds, then he died laughing.
Mike
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!