[Spridgets] Ladybug Maiden Voyage

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 17:21:45 MDT 2009

Outstanding! Pics, please.

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, Frank <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:

From: Frank <spritenut at comcast.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Ladybug Maiden Voyage
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 6:14 PM

All went reasonably well with daughter behind the wheel to the Brit car show I
had to have this car finished for today April 18th.
She did pull over once, the fan seems to knick the oil can on the timing cover
every now and then.
And she mentioned the low oil pressure, well it's supposed to go down when hot
at an idle.
40 psi hot at idle works for me :)
I do have a bent rim which is kicking the front right brake pads out causing
the car to pull on first pump of the brakes.
Easy fix.
And Michael Rowe's gift to Tiffany arrived yesterday and she wore it. A custom
made Ladybug hat to and from the show along with her Ladybug Converse sneakers
and a red and black outfit.
Thanks Michael, I'm sure she will thank you too but right now she is out
cruising in the Ladybug alone since it's 100 mile round trip was a pretty good
break in with no major issues.
She did mention something about needing a 5th gear and a radio.
So we all went to the show in 3 Sprites, it was just a Brit car gathering, no
awards but the Ladybug did have a flock of people around it most of the day.
Must be those red radiator hoses ;)

-- Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
My own Fleet of Sprites