[Spridgets] now WAY OT - Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: penetrating oils-

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Apr 14 09:54:33 MDT 2009

Never drove an Elise, but I will accept as fact that is ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING CARS ON THE PLANET.

As for the S2000, a friend purchased one last year and I was quite disappointed when I drive it. Interior was very small and I just didn't find the blinding acceleration I was expecting. Seemed more of a boulevard car than one meant for raw excitement.

The Boxster is one of the nicest and most practical upmarket everyday sports cars I have experienced.

In the meantime there is always the Lotus/Caterham 7 if wetting one's pants is a priority.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct