[Spridgets] economics of toys

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 30 18:04:45 MDT 2008

Alaska has carried on a trade agreement with Russia for many years.
Russian fishing vessels come into all Alaskan ports for supplies and to
trade.  American Coast Guard vessels and helicopters pick up sick and
injured Russian seamen and bring them to Alaskan hospitals for
treatment.  The Governor must  confer with Russian officials to arrange
their transfer to Russian hospitals or back to their vessels when their
condition stabilizes.  Russian airliners land in Anchorage.  An
interesting fact about Aeroflot - all platforms are equipped with a tail
gunner position.  All that is necessary to ready them for war is to
remove the passengers.

Kate