[Spridgets] Paul Newman

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Sun Sep 28 12:20:56 MDT 2008

My Paul Neuman 'connection':

In '69 he and Joanne Woodward did a pretty terrible racing movie called
"Winning'. It started at Road America. After the race Neuman and Woodward
drive to Parnell (the township where I actually live) to a cross roads
containing the the Mitchell Town Hall and Parnell Bar (where my family and I
hang out at everytime they visit), where a phone booth was set up as a
prop.Joanne make a phone call to her disapproving mother. They drive down
Scenic Drive past St Michaels Church where my son is now.

Bud