[Spridgets] Odd fuel pump question

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 16:44:34 MDT 2008

I thought so too so I cleaned them out.  I do not have any gas leaks now,
but the pump never stops like it did before.

I'm just worried something will blow while driving it.  I was amazed how
much gas pours out when it has no where to go anymore...

I recall someone saying something about it sucking air somewhere?

Chris