[Spridgets] What type of exhaust?

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed Sep 24 09:49:28 MDT 2008

> Permatex makes a product called Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer (or something
> like that) that effectively welds the two pipes together.  It will not 
> come
> apart.  In fact, you will need to cut that section out to separate the
> pipes.  With this you won't need a clamp.

I prefer the Moss clamps I referenced earlier. 

More information about the Spridgets mailing list