[Spridgets] Lever Shock Fluid Recommendation

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Sep 17 05:35:51 MDT 2008

Howard,
They sit on the side, front or rear, on Spridget applications.  The MGB
rear shocks have the filler plug on top, accessed through a
plastic-plugged hole in the chassis.  The factory manual says to fill
them through the fill hole accessed by removing that not-quite 13mm or
=-bolt/plug, and makes no mention of removing the top plate.
Peter C can enlighten us about how to not over-fill them (as well as
explain what happens when they are over-filled), but, you will be
surprised at how that free movement you mention disappears when the air
is bled out.
Bud Osbourne