[Spridgets] Lever Shock Fluid Recommendation

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Sep 16 14:48:32 MDT 2008

Yes.  But, since Howard is looking for a short-term "fix", I'm sure he
can ad fluid, periodically, to keep the units from sucking air.  I've
done it, myself, many times in the past.  After all, the factory manuals
call for periodic checks of shock fluid levels, and I've seen perfectly
good shocks leak oil around the shaft seals.  As you know, if you let
the oil leak out, without replacing it; air will certainly enter the
chambers.
Please understand that I'm not advocating the perpetual use of worn
shocks.  I'm simply offering Howard some information to help him reach
his short-term goal.
Bud Osbourne