[Spridgets] Point Blank, no lbc

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Sep 15 20:00:36 MDT 2008

BTW, what are you whining about?? It's only one nail!!

http://tinyurl.com/6fvgev

Larry

On Sep 15, 2008, at 4:22 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> No more jokes about Italians shooting knee caps with nail guns please.
> This dumb Gu____ shot himself in his leg yesterday with a nail gun.
> Point Blank on the bare leg.
> Let me tell you it hurts like all freaking hell. If you have been
> shot,
> you know what I mean.
> Bullet, nail, same thing.
> My knee hit the head of a nail gun while my finger was still on the
> trigger and I shot a 2.5"
> ring shank nail into my leg. The Xray is way cool! it shows the nail
> into the bone by a good inch before the nail bent.
> They cut me open and yanked the nail out with....what else? vice
> grips!
> I was sort of hoping for a cat's paw.
> Yeah. safety first but when a co worker hands you HIS nail gun with
> the
> spring out of the safety head, well, don't even think about bumping
> you
> knee while in shorts and on a ladder. You fly off the ladder, the guys
> all say the nail missed cause they can't see it embedded in your leg a
> couple inches but let me tell you it's there. You know it!
> So the stitches com out the day before Jim Johnson arrives for the
> Holy
> Sprite work weekend.
> I wonder if I will be able to drive by then?
> And I am the guy on the job always harping about nail gun safety. look
> who shots who?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams