[Spridgets] Point Blank, no lbc

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 19:40:51 MDT 2008

Be thankful you didn't hit yourself in the head with it.
I seem to recall something like that happening in one of the Lethal Weapon movies.

This is more like Ace Ventura where he gets the two spears thrown into his legs
and he's screaming "It's in the bone...It's in the bone!"

Take it easy and give yourself the time to heal.