[Spridgets] Point Blank, no lbc

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 17:03:17 MDT 2008

ok , so no one has said it yet?   frank , ya hit dat one right on da head!
(you trying to catch up to my injury record?  hope not!)
we gotta compare scars some day...LOL!
get well and do not let it get infected!   that is one thing i know about!

chuck
new and improved in orwigsburg....   :)
(is this where larry walks in and yells "ouch"??)