[Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76 Midget.

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Mon Sep 15 06:50:44 MDT 2008

You might consider just getting a parts car from California and swapping the
whole tub out.  I just picked up a nearly rust free 76 for $350.  You see
anything newer than a 75 needs to be smogged so they are going cheap out
here in California.

Just a thought.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org