[Spridgets] Last Call for Spridget 50th Photos

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Sep 14 19:09:02 MDT 2008

Ok, last call. Trish is finally ready to start burning DVDs of the photos
from the Missouri Spridget 50th. Are there any last minute pictures out
there that you wanted included but haven't submitted yet? There is still
time, but hurry up and get them to me. If you are going to snail-mail them
to me please e-mail me and let me know you so I will know to wait. If I
don't hear from you, I will start burning this week. Thanks much.
--
David Lieb and
Trish Finn