[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] RE: Holy Sprite Updates...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:26:56 MDT 2008

That "lame a$$" site as you put it has done its job very nicely. There is
little sense in having the "Journey of Redemption" page as the index now
since the Journey is complete and the Transubstantiation is now in progress.
I've never actually done a "sol licit" before. Please enlighten this poor
ignorant servant.  ;-)

If you look at the parts wanted page you'll see that virtually all of the
needed parts have been donated. Fr. Jack has sold his Midget so the required
funding is virtually complete. If anyone still wants to donate, point them
to the same .pdf file at:

  http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Holy_Sprite/help.pdf

BTW, an "index" page only needs to be titled "index.html" when it is the
opening page on the DNS and you don't want to use a full IP address - but
you already knew that didn't you.  That "Lame a$$" site will go away when
the project is finished. Fr. Jack doesn't do computers. He'll have his
scrapbook on paper. If you want any of the code, grab it now. Some might end
up on the Sprite-Midget Club website eventually. You're welcome to whatever
you want to grab there as well.

If you want to preserve any of this stuff on your "holysprite.org" domain
you are more than welcome to it. I was only interested in getting the job
done, not in preserving it for perpetuity. In two months the car will be
complete and the job will be done.

Cheers!!
Jim