[Spridgets] Hope...for GM? now Jeep ad

clmautz at gmail.com clmautz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:23:12 MST 2008

Chrysler did that in the 90's for a while.  (Not honoring the warranty if the vehicle is used offroad)

Not anymore.  I have an 07 Wrangler 4x4 that would be covered.

I'm sure its within reason - if I sink it in a lake, they won't cover it I'm sure.

In my experience if the dealer is cool, they fix it regardless.  IE: the Jeep dealer in Moab wouldn't get away with it...

Never had to find out - never had one break offroad - '90, '99, '07 wranglers, '94 4x4 cherokee.

(They don't leak either)

Tread lightly folks!

Chip in GA
'65 spridget