[Spridgets] Hope...for GM?

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Thu Oct 30 08:00:51 MST 2008

>My garage manager insists that dying fuel pumps are the result of people
>not filling their fuel tanks until they are close to empty.

Y're kidding, right? What else must one know to own/drive one of
those? Don't turn your lights on until it is absolutely dark 'cause
the bulbs will burn out?? Don't use your brakes to save the brake
light bulb? No, the pump thing falls on the side of being a poor
design or engineering or manufacturing defect. And, what are they
(the pumps) made of that makes them worth $600? That's alot of $ for
an electric motor.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/