[Spridgets] Bentley-RR Trivia: was calculating speed

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Tue Oct 21 18:47:09 MDT 2008

> Bentley Speed Six (supercharged perhaps)  4850 lbs, 180 to 200 hp,
> top speed 84 to 125 mph.
How did they pack that much weight into such a performance oriented car?
They even had fabric bodies to save weight.
The only Bentley specs I've seen were that James Bond's could still do over
100mph.  I don't think that was one with a blower either, although he went
through several and I'd have to re-read the books again to remember which
was which.