[Spridgets] Bentley-RR Trivia: was calculating speed

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:15:11 MDT 2008

Billy alludes to the point here without quite hitting it on the head. Fact
is, BHP or HP by any measure really has nothing to do with speed. Only in
elapsed time to reach a given speed. I have seen a 20 HP motorcycle reach
110 mph because of its wheel diameter and gearing. Likewise, I have seen 200
HP V-8s that couldn't hit 90 MPH.

Cheers!!
Jim

Cheers!!