[Spridgets] Rear drum brakes

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Wed Oct 15 18:55:41 MDT 2008

Listers -

I found that a tiny half-circle "Dremel'd" into the inner edge of the clip to
clear the bleed screw made the job do-able.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- David Booker <tncarnut1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Tracy,
Try a little harder to think like a stranger in a strange land and you may
get
the E Clips to work after all.  Have no idea what I meant by that, but felt
the need to acknowledge your lack of grockiness and try to help in some small
way.
 - David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island