[Spridgets] Cool weather drives

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Nov 22 12:52:11 MST 2008

Cool! (pun intended)  I think I'll go out and see how low I can get the
wind chill!  With my top speed of 82 (hey, it's stock.) I should be able
to hit -5.4*F

It gets boring when I don't go deer hunting.....be safe all you
hunters!  Hmmmm, the 8 pointer at the bird feeder last night was
tempting.  I could mount the rack between the headlamps on the bugeye!

Dave
Burlington WI