[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Update 1

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 21:32:09 MST 2008

Nory wrote:
> Okay, I know this conversation took place almost three weeks ago, but
> life has been a bit crazy and I'm just now catching up..........   So,
> why is it out of your pocket when I paid  Father Jack with a cashier's
> check for 4k?  This almost sounds like I hadn't paid for my purchase,
> and I don't want anybody thinking I'm a deadbeat or anything    ):

No No No
I, me personally, am out of pocket several hundred dollars as of the
completion of the Holy Sprite.
Father Jack kicked in around $3000 as of October, he has offered to pay
me the balance but I had a few last minute receipts, then the tonneau
cover made, and now the head is at the machine shop so I still do not
have a final total.
Once I add up the last receipts, I will give him the total he has to
come up with.
But I still have to make my contribution of $$, so I may just tell him
the balance is on me.
Depends on how much it is. I have an idea of about $700 when it's all
said and done but I really like the custom tonneau so I may hit him for
at least $200 of it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ