[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Update 1

Nory nory1 at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 19 19:33:51 MST 2008

Okay, I know this conversation took place almost three weeks ago, but
life has been a bit crazy and I'm just now catching up..........
So, in response to this, I'm confused.  My purchase was 4k, not 3 k,
and why is it out of your pocket when I paid  Father Jack with a
cashier's check for 4k?  This almost sounds like I hadn't paid for my
purchase, and I don't want anybody thinking I'm a deadbeat or
anything    ):