[Spridgets] Cleaning out the shed

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Nov 17 18:59:12 MST 2008

Brent, Umm where are you?? I may want a few items, but not if it
entails huge shipping costs.

Larry

On Nov 16, 2008, at 11:05 PM, Brent Wolf wrote:

> List,
>
> I have decided that it is time to clean out some of the things I
> have in my
> shed.  If anyone is interested either come get it or pay for shipping.
>
> 1500 engine - out of a 75 - I have done nothing with it or to it.
> Trunk Lid - Also from a 75
> Door - I believe it is a passenger side (need to look)
> Wing Windows
> Door window glass (both drivers and passenger - I believe)
> Window regulators (again both I believe - 75)
> Passenger seat - from a 75 (Very good condition - Dark Blue)
>
> I have other parts also, but can't remember right now. I will be
> making a
> list and checking it twice, plus taking some pictures.
>
> Let me know if you are looking for something - I may have it.
>
> Brent

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams