[Spridgets] Cleaning out the shed

Brent Wolf wolf.brent at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:05:43 MST 2008

List,

I have decided that it is time to clean out some of the things I have in my
shed.  If anyone is interested either come get it or pay for shipping.

1500 engine - out of a 75 - I have done nothing with it or to it.
Trunk Lid - Also from a 75
Door - I believe it is a passenger side (need to look)
Wing Windows
Door window glass (both drivers and passenger - I believe)
Window regulators (again both I believe - 75)
Passenger seat - from a 75 (Very good condition - Dark Blue)

I have other parts also, but can't remember right now. I will be making a
list and checking it twice, plus taking some pictures.

Let me know if you are looking for something - I may have it.

Brent