[Spridgets] Go Vote

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Nov 4 19:25:29 MST 2008

<<With great privilge comes great responsibility.>>

And I did do my duty, Larrys.  I do feel strongly about doing so, enough so
that my stubborn wife who STATED she was NOT going to, DID after a
minor tirade from me to do so<G>!!

And I DID split my ballot.  I have ALWAYS felt that the "responsibility"
REQUIRES one to vote for the BEST candidate, NOT 'the party' one.

<<I also wanted to volunteer for the election.  Amazingly enough, it was a
bit of a search to find how we could volunteer rather than accept a paid >>

Truth.  Due to both local High Schools, there were ZERO position to fill.
And ALL of the either worked free or their 'pay' went to a couple
charities!!!

THAT is just fantastic!!!  And I am proud of them!!

Me