[Spridgets] Go Vote

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 18:31:12 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Macy" <lmacy at phillymgclub.com>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote

Thanks Larry. I appreciate the comment. I should have known better.  I
spent the last 14.5 hours volunteering my time and funds for no reason
other than to encourage people to vote. I did not work for either
candidate. I worked for the voters in my community. I did not care who
they voted for, so long as they voted.

I should have kept my email shut. But I take my responsibility
seriously.

Those of you that turned my honest request to to vote into a insulting
BS contest can just go F yourselves.

Larry
With great privilge comes great responsibility.

Larry Macy, Ph.D
78 Midget

You are welcome, Larry, I couldn't agree more.  And you should be proud of
yourself for your efforts to further the democratic process.  My wife and I
also wanted to volunteer for the election.  Amazingly enough, it was a bit
of a search to find how we could volunteer rather than accept a paid
position.

The "other" Larry