[Spridgets] Electrics /Charging question..

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Nov 2 19:21:08 MST 2008

Lester:

<<Mine is reversed.  And does not seem to charge.>>

Without diggin' my Manuals out;  I'll bet.

<<I know that this seems obvious but since this car has been converted to
neg earth are those wire supposed to be reversed?>>

NO!!  And I am surprised you haven't 'let' the "smoke out"<G>!!!

The only thing in a Frogeye (that comes to mind) that has to been done
inorder to change polarity is 'polarize the generator'.

Ooops and before somebody pipes up ( LOL & I KNOW somebody would have!! ),
is battery connections have to also be reversed (first<G>)!!!