[Spridgets] Electrics /Charging question..

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Nov 2 17:02:36 MST 2008

Hello Lester,

     do you still have a generator ?  or is it an alternator?.

     if its a genny, the wires should stay the same as stock, but you
     have to repolarize the generator at the time of the conversion,
     OR whenever you install  a new generator.  ..my notes say to
     brush F to + on the battery to polarize it, but that is for
     postive ground..

     list: to polarize for negative ground F to - ????

     if its an alternator you have... i'm out of knowledge there.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I have had too many children," said Mary overbearingly.