[Spridgets] Moss Super Charger winner ?

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 11:55:32 MDT 2008

Moss was suppose to pull the winner last month. I have never seen it posted any where. I know it was not me - I did not enter after i read the rules. Moss being the nice people they are hit you with a 1099 to make your day so it counts as earnings - Well some people can not make that much a month. Any body like me and most of the retired community. The retired people get there amount decreased for ever if they make over a certain number. I am still wondering who won it or is this some sceam Moss dreamed up and never came through on. It would not be the first time a company rigged a raffle.

  Vigil