[Spridgets] Pacific Northwest CARAVAN .. LoTO

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat May 24 11:10:41 MDT 2008

On 5/24/08, Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com> wrote:
<snip>

>         then North to Rapid City, where we turn right on I-90 for a
>         shot right into Seattle,

<snip>

Hey Bill!  Great to hear you've got at least two of you to convoy.
Mark Hanna is coming from Estes Park CO and several are coming
from Lincoln, NE right along your route.

However,  my compass says that if you are going north and turn
"right" on I-90 at Rapid City, you are going to Seattle via Chicago,
Detroit,
Cleveland and Boston...    ;-)

See ya in the Ozarks!
--