[Spridgets] Pacific Northwest CARAVAN .. LoTO

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat May 24 08:28:46 MDT 2008

Hello,

        while certainly not the LAST chance, if you haven't started
        planning your trip by now, you probably aren't going, ...but..

        the caravan .. TWO WHOLE CARS LONG.... .leaves Seattle and
        Portland on June 21 st. The route is 1-5 from  Seattle to I-80
        in Portland, headed to Elko Nevada, then I-80 to Lincoln
        Nebraska, then a turn south down I-29 to Kansas City where
        we'll pick up I-70 and on into the Inn....

        the return trip will take up back the way we came to i-29,
        then North to Rapid City, where we turn right on I-90 for a
        shot right into Seattle, with a likely side trip to see Mt.
        Rushmore, and Crazy Horse monument, then down I-5 back to
        Portland. ....

        this makes the trip a grand tour, not just a shot out and back
        and evens up the distances for those driving from both major
        metropolitan areas..

        the plan is to average 50 mph, by driving near 60 mph, doing 5
        eight hour days of driving each way at about 400 miles per
        day. Some days longer, some shorter, as condition, conditions,
        and mechanical vagaries occur.

        en route mechanical assistance offers should give PHONE
        NUMBERS. We'll have cell phones and AAA with 100 miles of free
        towing as well as credit cards, but nothing helps like someone
        who knows the cars and has PARTS!

        anyone wishing to join up along the way or willing to offer
        physical or moral support in the form of tools, parts, room, or
        board, or just wishing to eye the caravan as it goes past,
        this is the time to make your wishes or offers known...

        FOUR WEEKS 'TIL DEPARTURE!

        hoping to see ya there or along the way!

        pythias at pacifier.com

        360.425.5435

--
Best regards,