[Spridgets] Tach connections

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Wed May 14 12:28:59 MDT 2008

Hi!

I screwed something up, and my wiring diagrams are lame (apparently so
is my eyesight...)

Got new harness in, one last checkout (on battery charger, 2 amp
setting) before I hook the battery up & try it out. When I energize the
ignition, the tach swings to about mid-scale (engine not running). I
have the white/black connected to the bullet connector on the back of
the tach, the green spade on the terminal right next to the white/black.
Theres a few black ground wires on a ring terminal, they are attached to
the mounting post. There is a ground terminal directly on the case of
the tach, but that was never used originally...

So, does that green wire NOT go there?

--

Marc