[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Bugeye Ground Strap Question

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon May 12 21:48:28 MDT 2008

Howard,
    The other end screws inot the frame rail close to where it is flapping
in the breeze.  Get under the car and look for a threaded hole in the
frame rail near it.  If it is not connected, the engine is probably
grounding through another route, like your choke cable, accelerator
cable, etc.  You might see which one is hot to the touch when the
engine is running.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2