[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: super fast - Midget - 4 Sale

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 13:03:55 MDT 2008

Power Slide ?

Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:   but.. but.. what if you want to turn the car around a corner, what
then??

Lester

.. I am reminded of an article by Satch Carlson in Autoweek some
years back where he was driving his Lotus and his buddy was in a big
Chebby and he figured out that his buddy could get out and push the
Chebby around the corners and still beat him..

On May 12, 2008, at 12:03 AM,
wrote:

> Looking for fast - Here ya go - Vigil .M.G midget with corvette
> motor!! - $ (Oak View C.A.)
> ---------------------------------
> Reply to: sale-635074602 at craigslist.org
> Date: 2008-04-08, 12:52PM PDT
>

> 1977 mg.midget
> chevy 350 motor with a turbo 400 trans
> motor is out of an 80's style corvette.
> Motor runs and drives Motor has electronic ignition edelbrock carb
> edelbrock performer intake
> 12 bolt rearend
> hurst shifter
> lowered 3 inches.
> roll cage! color-White w/new top!
> insured and registered ready to go!
> this car is alot of fun and with this motor you will be one of few.
> $5500
>
> these great collector cars in good shape and harder to find now-a-
> days!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional