[Spridgets] super fast - Midget - 4 Sale

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon May 12 06:58:01 MDT 2008

but.. but.. what if you want to turn the car around a corner, what
then??

Lester

.. I am reminded of an article by Satch Carlson in Autoweek some
years back where he was driving his Lotus and his buddy was in a big
Chebby and he figured out that his buddy could get out and push the
Chebby around the corners and still beat him..