[Spridgets] It's always something

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Fri May 9 09:29:33 MDT 2008

Ok, a little sanity has prevailed - decided I'm going to limit the scope
of the project for now. Rather then rush all this stuff and do a lame
job, I'm going to get the car back into 'driver' form, and enjoy it over
the summer. My MGB needs some TLC, and I gotta have at least one working
(relatively) LBC for the summer.

I  expect the new wiring harness today, and I'm going to leave the
heater box out of the midget for now, and I will putz around getting
that refurbed this summer. Then I can experiment with a paint gun before
having to do a more substantial project. I have done quite a bit of
painting with rattle cans, and am able to get nice smooth finishes with
them. I would guess a paint gun is more controllable then a spray can...

Marc