[Spridgets] It's always something

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri May 9 09:25:21 MDT 2008

I very seriously doubt that you will find that scanner at a NAPA store,
since paint is nowhere near to being a specialty for them.  Best bet is
an auto body paint & supply store (the store that the body shops buy
their paint & supplies from).  Also, I wouldn't recommend buying any
autobody refinishing products from NAPA, as their paint product line is
geared more toward the shade tree "mechanic", and may only give you
mediocre results.  On the other hand, a professional autobody paint
store will have exactly the right product for you to achieve the best
results.  They are also far more likely to have people behind the
counter who can give you professional, experience-based advice on how to
apply the coatings & products they sell.
Bud Osbourne