[Spridgets] Spring Hanger

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sun May 4 15:57:37 MDT 2008

In a message dated 5/2/2008 11:29:00 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

Yes. Cut  your losses and buy another car. You just stepped onto the set of
the
>  Spridget version of Halloween.

Just borrow a pick up and drive down to Comfort, TX and pick up the 3/4
bugeye tub I have sitting there...Pay me someday if you can, whatever you think
it was worth.  Graft it on the back end of your tub, buy a bugeye bonnet  and
have a BE with roll up windows....

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching  for experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging  to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven of the Haynes  shop manual.

favorites at AOL Food.