[Spridgets] Race car

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Thu Mar 13 09:38:06 MST 2008

John -

That is a good question. The key word is 'recent' emphasis on era correct.
Hell, this car had a 5 speed Datsun tranny and rear discs, in addtion to the
Bugeye front end, and VSCDA had no problem with it (SVRA did have a problem
with it). Recently, as you note, VSCDA, got more firm on their requirements.
First came displacement and weight. I figured that next would come tranny and
brakes, so I changed those out. I don't know how they will respond the the
Bugeye front end at this point,(maybe WST has a sense for that), so that is
why I am offering the car with a restorable square body clip. Selling the
Bugeye front end will help off-set the cost of restoring the square body
front end.

I undertand Jeff is just moving up the a faster Spridget.

PS - I am one of the old guys. Racing was justtoo competitive and costly for
me.

Bud